I have so many little things I want to talk about but don’t want to lose some of my very few followers on here :P mushy lovey stuff can get annoying. we’ll see P:
My sister suggested I use one of my ferrets to be my ring bearer… HOW DO I JUST CHOOSE ONE?! xD </3 The fattest would be the common response. Aristaeus isn’t shy about cameras and isn’t crazy so he’ll just about go where you want him but that means I leave out my other babies. That and my wedding and reception will more than likely all be outdoors. What if it’s too hot for him? :( I can’t put him under that stress. I can’t put ME under the stress of him being stressed. P: It’s not like my critters will know they missed my wedding right? lol
and now that my arms and chest are all clawed up because I have neglected to cut their nails (I hate doing it) and I smell to the high heavens of ferret (they also need to be bathed! what a great parent I am!)…. I’ve got a few good shots with all 4 of my babies <3
Found this on the web. Thought it would be fun. Reblog with your answers or send your answers to me.
1. Do any of your ferrets ever “pretend” to go potty? Of course. All of them do. However, Cinnamon is the WORST at this. She will do anything to get out of the cage.
2. Do your ferrets do the “scootin bootin” after potty? YUP!
3. Have any of your ferrets ever stolen something and then hissed at you when you try to steal it back? I Usually keep them in their cage when I clean up any “stashes” they have made. I haven’t noticed if they hiss when they find out “their” stuff is gone. Usually they just find the item and drag it back.
4. Do any of your ferrets sleep on their backs with their paws in the air?My ferrets sleep in many different positions that look … crazy but yes they have slept this way. I like to tickle them when they sleep like this because they paw at the air. C:
5. Do any of them sleep with their tongues hanging out? Archer does this the most. I have caught the others do this but not as often.
6. Do any of them sleep on their backs in their hammocks with their heads hanging out upside down? Do their little noses touch the floor, too? I don’t think they do. Usually they are on their belly when they hang off of things.
7. Do your ferrets snore or make any other noises in their sleep? YES! I think it’s the cutest freaking thing everrrrr! I don’t know who does it because they all sleep together.
8. Have any of your ferrets tried to fly as if they think they CAN fly? Cinnamon does! If her jumping skills can be considered flying. She does not fear falling. She is the only one.
9. Do you give your ferrets raspberry kisses on their bellies? Um no.
10. Have any of your shoes and/or slippers ever “magically” appeared in your ferret’s stash spot? Yup. heels, slippers, tennis shoes, all of them. Aristaeus is the big shoe collector.
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve found in your ferret’s stash spot?probably… *ahem* a bottle of massage oil… yeaaaaah…
12. Which one of your ferrets jumps the highest when they do their “happy dance?” wow this is a tough one… Either Cinnamon or Archer. Both are pretty athletic.
13. Do any of your ferrets plow over anything and everything in their path when they start doing their “happy dance?” all 4 of them… all the time
14. Use one word to describe each of your ferrets.
15. Would you trade your ferret(s) for a million dollars? Never! NEVER EVER NEVER!